Empowering Everyday People
The right financial advice can put you on the path to financial security and the kind of future that you’ve worked so hard to achieve. Bad advice can rob you of your wealth, peace of mind and emotional wellbeing.
My mission is to ensure that people just like you end up in the first category and avoid the second.
What is Insider Out?
My service is unique.
I don’t provide financial advice.
Think of me more as your buyers advocate in the financial space. I can help you navigate each step of the journey so you can:
- Find the right financial adviser
- Understand the advice you’ve been given
- Give an opinion on whether it’s the right advice for your unique personal, family and economic circumstances
- Give you information and questions to go back with before you proceed with your advice
- Take action if you’ve had bad advice or, if necessary, work through the formal complaints process so you have the best possible chance of salvaging a positive outcome.
I help everyday people like Rick & Sally
Rick and Sally came to Insider Out after receiving financial advice. They were concerned that the recommendations were overly expensive and didn’t address their actual objectives, whilst the insurance recommendations were likely to put their family at risk in the event of one parent dying or becoming seriously ill.
Since their goals were quite specific and they had set themselves up quite well over the years through hard work, they were concerned about getting it wrong now. After a full review report was prepared with numerous questions to their adviser, they decided not to proceed and engaged a new one.
The new adviser was a lot more helpful and said Insider Out’s report was “spot on”. Rick and Sally and their two children are now moving forward with confidence, feel their needs are being met and they are in control. They saved money by having their advice reviewed so they got it right.
Here's How it Works
Phone or email discussion
A perfect place to start if you’re new to the world of financial advice and are looking for some initial direction. In our session I will:
- Teach you what to look for and what to avoid in a financial adviser
- Explain the advice process
- Discuss the costs
- Help you understand the benefits and risks involved in engaging with a financial adviser
An affordable 1 hour session to give you the basic information you need that relates to your particular situation.
A More Detailed Discussion
If you’ve already received financial advice and need better understanding or an objective, unbiased view of whether it’s right for you, this is a great option. I will:
- Gain a detailed understanding of your financial situation and goals
- Make an in-depth assessment of your Statement of Advice
- Identify the positives
- Help you clarify and query anything that doesn't look right
- Provide answers to your questions
- Provide guidance on how to initiate the complaints process, if necessary
Attend and Advocate
You don’t need to go it alone. If you feel like you need someone in your corner that will be with you every step of the way analysing and advocating for you, this option is for you. I will:
- Accompany you in your first financial advisor appointment
- Ask questions for you
- Help you understand the process
- Prepare an unbiased opinion on the advice you’ve received
This package offers you exceptional peace of mind from start to finish so you’ll have the confidence to move forward with life plans and enjoy your journey.
Let's get started today
Are you ready to stop feeling scared about obtaining financial advice?
Are you ready to feel like your going into this journey armed with the information and confidence you need to make the best decisions for you and your family’s financial future?
Are you ready to have peace of mind that you’re not being ripped off or duped into financial choices that benefit somebody else rather than help you towards your goals?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then the time to contact me is now.
Tell me a little bit about your situation. We’ll get to know each other a bit better in an obligation free introductory call and see whether Insider Out is right for you.
I’m really looking forward to speaking with you and helping you on this journey.